Friday, July 26, 2013

Good morning! Oh, and if I don't see you again, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Good Night!

Hi there! Welcome to Bluma Janowitz Designs. The little blog for my little business! Oh my goodness, its way to early in the morning for so many exclamation points.

I just wanted to say "hello world" to the Etsy and Blogger community, and get a head start on whats going to be a great time to share my projects, jewelry and other goodies with you. I'm always working on something, and I always will post a bit, whether its a tutorial or just a bit of show and tell for a new project I'm working on.

This blog also features things I will have for sale in my Etsy store, located at  http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlumaJanowitzDesigns for anyone wanting to take a gander. Also I have a twitter account at @BlumaJanowitz . Please check back once and a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment